Monday, March 5, 2012

Mod Podge Magnet Boards







Today I have a project based on something I found on Pinterest.  I absolutely love that site!  Since I recently made magnets, I thought I would make the magnet boards to go with them.  These boards were simple, quick (other than drying time) , cost me next to nothing (just the cost of the pans since I had everything else and I went to the dollar store for those) and I got to use Mod Podge!  What crafter could ask for more?


Project materials:
Cookie sheet/pizza pan
Paper (your choice-in a variety of colors)
Paint (to match your paper)
Mod Podge
Embellishments
Ribbon (to use as hanger)
Hot glue gun
Magnets


1. Paint the edge around your pan.  Allow to dry.  No need to paint the entire pan--only the part the will show.


2. Cut your papers to fit your pan the way you want and Mod Podge in place.  Allow to dry.


3. Decorate!









VoilĂ ! A cute magnet board for very little money.  


There are still a few days left to enter my giveaway, which has LOW ENTRIES!!  So why not take a take a chance and enter to win this awesome software!

If you liked this post please vote for my blog on the Mom blogs,
and on The Top Mommy Blogger network.  

Thanks!





  

2 comments:

  1. Newest Linky follower here. Love your blog! So glad I found it! Come by and visit me at http://www.hopesanddreamsstudio.blogspot.com/

    I have a page for Blog Buttons in the top tabs. Leave a button if you like so others can find you. If you have a place for mine, I'd appreciate that too.

    Nice to meet you.
    Jacque
    It's A Handmade World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need to make a few of these for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!