Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award!!


A great big THANK YOU to Tonya from Random Dealz (a great website--definitely go check it out) for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Such a privilege. Thank you, Tonya!
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.
If nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.  Here are the instructions for the lucky participants:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Now, on to the nominees...I have met so many amazing bloggers, here are a few of my favorites in no particular order ~


Seven Random Things about Me:
  1. I'm a vegetarian.
  2. I'm an animal lover.
  3. I have been married for more than 20 years.
  4. I write novels under a  nom de plume.
  5. When I have the time, I like to draw--especially cartoon characters.
  6. I don't drink  carbonated drinks. 
  7. I love history, whether it's reading about it,  watching historical programs, or visiting an actual historical site.  I just love it.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much girl! I am completely honored. I will do this as my Monday post next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a cute site. Glad to have stumbled upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me on your list! I really appreciate it! I bet it wasn't easy picking either there are so many great blogs & bloggers out there! Have a great day!! Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sandy!! I am so utterly honored. My post is up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're correct, Theresa. There are so many great bloggers out there it is hard to choose. But some of you make it a little easier after visiting your awesome sites.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!