Monday, March 12, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #3



This is our third week for the Creative Corner Hop and I just want to thank everyone who came by and linked up last week. There were some awesome links! Hopefully, you will all be back to link-up again this week.


Each week I'm going to pick one link from the party to feature during the following week. So, I hope everyone will come by and link up and show they're creative side. This week's featured link is:

the St. Patrick's Day printable card from  Dear Creatives.  
Feel free to go print a copy of your own.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Random Deals from the Alexa Hop. Visiting you back! . :) Have a great day!

    ~ Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my site! I hope everyone likes the printable! I will be back when I post my spring banner & link up again. Thanks for emailing me about the feature! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this hop! I always enjoy checking out the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Thanks for stopping by Toot Your Horn Tuesday and linking up. I am following you on Linky Followers, I liked your co-host on Facebook and I added your button to my Tuesday Blog Parties. I will be back next week! Let's spread the word about both our parties since they are so new :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a nice rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!