Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Woofie Frozen Yogurt Bites


I had a banana on my
counter that was getting a bit too ripe for me to eat, but I only had one.  Not enough to bake anything with and I didn't want to just throw it away.  So I thought about it for a bit and came up with this little recipe for my poochies.  They loved them--but in all truthfulness, I haven't found much of anything they don't like.  :)


1 cup Greek yogurt
chopped strawberries
1 chopped banana

Mix together in a bowl.



Fill an ice tray with the mixture.


Smooth the tops and pop it in the freezer until done.


Store in the freezer in a freezer safe container until used.  

POST-Divider NAME

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this will be the way I will get Luke and Lea to eat some bananas. They have been obsessed with apples, yogurt and pumpkin. But no bananas yet :/ great quick recipe !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I haven't seen your cute little fur babies forever. I'll PM you.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!