Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bridal Shower Gift Box


My niece recently
got married and we were invited to her bridal shower prior to her wedding.  My daughter, D-I-L and I bought her a gift card to the store from her registry.  But since it was just a simple gift card, I didn't want to just place it into a card or a gift card holder to give it to her.  We wanted to make it a little more special than that.  So I grabbed this cute little box that I had purchased from Stampin' Up!  It is one of the Kraft Gift Boxes.  They come in a set of four for $2.95  (124106).

Sorry I only have two photos here.  The others just didn't turn out.  And I was so disappointed in the one above.  You can barely read what the tag says, which is:  "You can never have too much happy".  It's such a fun stamp set.  Most of the supplies are listed below.  Unfortunately, some of them are from a Valentine's Day kit I purchased from Stampin' Up! a while ago and it is no longer available.  The heart doily, the love ticket and the rose button.  But you could certainly replace these items with something else.  The rest of the supplies are here:

1 Kraft gift box (124106)
Melon Mambo ink pad (126948)
Crumb Cake ink pad (126975)
Yippee Skipee clear stamp set (131344)
Hearts a Flutter clear stamp set (129252)
Hearts a Flutter framelit (130159)
Copper embossing powder
Versamark pad (102283)
Embossing heat tool (129053)
White baker's twine
Seam binding ribbon
Glue
Paper punch


I tied the ribbon around the box first and then I slid the doily beneath it.  That way I could place it exactly how I wanted it to look.  And then just layer your other items on.

POST-Divider NAME

2 comments:

  1. What a preferred gift boxes! I am looking for that amazing closure. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, handmade things are really the most effective gift to be bestowed to our dear one. It reflects the love and heart with the sweetness for the one WHO is special. Handmade gifts are preferred over traditional gift currently because these don't seem to be only considered as gift, however as the simplest way to specific feelings to somebody. I personally also adore Wedding gifts lots.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!