Monday, November 25, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #90



Happy Monday everyone, and welcome once again to the Creative Corner Hop!
I hope you all had a terrific weekend.  Is everyone ready for "Turkey" day?  And for the shoppers out there, Black Friday shopping?  I know I am.  I can't wait for a few days off, and to hopefully wittle my Christmas gift list down some.

We had some awesome links week.  Lets begin with this darling turkey Tag that the kids can help with.  :)


Here are four yummy side dishes to go with your Turkey.

Check out this awesome book page wreath tutorial.  

And last this lovely Christmas in Candyland.
   
   






POST-Divider NAME

4 comments:

  1. Love the turkey tag! Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is darling, isn't it? Thanks for stopping in and linking up!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fun party! :-) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up! I hope you and yours have a terrific Thanksgiving too.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!