Monday, May 31, 2010

Crocheted Dishcloths






Over the weekend I whipped up a couple of dishcloths.  I also have a knitted dishcloth pattern (I don't knit much, but dishcloths and some basic things I can knit.)  All three shown above are different patterns, but there is one pattern that I like the best.  That is the one I posted below.


TECHNIQUE:  Crochet

GAUGE: Size G crochet hook

PATTERN:  Crocheted dishcloths

CH 32
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook and in ea ch across.  ch 1 turn.  Total = 31 sc
Row 2: sc in first sc, *ch 1, sk next sc, sc in next sc; rep from * across. ch 1 turn.
Row 3: sc in first sc, *dc in next ch 1 sp, sc in next sc; rep from * across. ch 1 turn.
Row 4: sc in first sc, *ch 1, sk next dc, sc in next sc; rep from * across. ch 1 turn
Rep row 3 & row 4 until piece measures desired length ending with row.
Last row: sc in ea sc and ch across.  Fasten off.



This is the finished dishcloth.




Crafts2u Online Crafts Superstore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!