Thursday, June 10, 2010

Table Runner

These are the valances hanging in my breakfast nook. 
I bought them from a local department store.  I chose them because I really liked the fabric although I couldn't find anything else to match.  So, I went to Joann's Fabrics and ordered the same fabric to make a matching table runner.  I used Simplicity pattern 5068.




But after I got the fabric home, I realized I ordered the striped fabric backwards.  On the valance the large stripe is green and the small stripe is gold.  The striped fabric on my table runner, the large stripe is gold and the small is green.  Doh!
 







It is reversible.

So I can put forward whichever side strikes my fancy.  Although I don't use the backwards striped side as often as the patterned side.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!