Monday, April 22, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #60


Happy Monday everyone!  Thanks for joining for another Creative Corner linky party.

This week features:  This lovely Paper Dahlia Wreath from the Concrete Cottage



These yummy looking Cherry Cream Cheese Muffins from Sew Crafty


And be sure to check out all of these awesome Spice Storage Ideas from 4 You With Love






If you have been featured, be sure to grab the "In the Spotlight" button from the right-hand sidebar of my blog.

POST-Divider NAME

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the party!

    Maria
    http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the invite! I'm glad you like my wreath! I'm your newest follower!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for having me. Have a great week!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!