Thursday, April 11, 2013

Add #Easter Cheer to Your Table


I know this is really late,
but with my mom so ill, I just didn't have a lot of time to post prior to Easter.  So here they are--better late than never...

I used a couple of different jars and placed a white chocolate bunny in the bottom on a bed of Easter grass.  Then I sprinkled Hershey eggs around them and tied a spring colored ribbon around the top.  Of course any candy could be used.  In the center of the table I displayed my wooden egg family under my domed cake plate.  I also placed different sized containers holding various candies amongst them.



POST-Divider NAME

1 comment:

  1. Those are so sweet - in more ways than one! I love the look of things under glass domes.
    Most importantly, I wish your dear mom a healthy recovery. I am so sorry you are suffering along with her with concern.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!