Thursday, December 20, 2012

White Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies

XmasCookies


Day 9--White Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies.
Wow, these cookies were easy!  And they look great.  I, myself, am not a mint eater, so they don't appeal to me, but the mint eaters in my family loved them. 

Sorry, I don't seem to have a nice picture of them boxed or on a plate to post.  My daughter, daughter-in-law and I got together one Sunday afternoon and baked a bunch of cookies, we tried to stay organized and take photos of everything so I would have them to post, but it seems this one got away from us.  :)
       
INGREDIENTS
1 package Oreo cookies
6 ounces white chocolate
1 package crushed peppermint candies

DIRECTIONS
1. Melt white chocolate.

2. Dip each Oreo in the white chocolate, then lay out on a paper towel or baking rack.

3. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.

4. Let them cool for about 30 minutes.


POST-Divider NAME

1 comment:

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!