Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookie Gift Containers With Chalkboard Printable Label


I found this cute project on Pinterest and instantly fell in love with the idea.  These chalkboard printable labels made these containers.  She had applied them to her containers with paper tape, so I hopped on-line and found some festive tape that I thought would work.  Then I went looking for the containers.


She had these exact containers but in red.  The red containers were so out.  :(  I settled for the white.  They looked cute, but the red were darling.

 
Using the tape, place your printed label on the container. 

 
Add your cookies and seal the top.   I also attached a ribbon to the handle and a name tag.


POST-Divider NAME

1 comment:

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!