Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Year Teacher Gifts


This is a cute little gift my daughter-in-law made for my granddaughter's teachers this year.  They were so cute.  Sorry I didn't get this posted a little sooner. 


First year of school = First year of Teacher Gifts. This is what I came up with courtesy of an idea on Pinterest.  Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher

 
Supplies you'll need:
Mason Jar(s)
Your favorite Festive Holiday Scrap Booking Paper
12 oz bag(s) of M and M's
Ribbon
Mod Podge
Scissors
Poem

Trace, and cut out the inner circle of the lid
 
Mod Podge on the paper, let dry

Empty M and M's into jar
 
Print Poem and attach in a fun and festive way
 
This is the poem:
 
Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.Orange is for your warmth and caring style.Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You place knowledge in my hands,
that melt into my heart and live forever!
You're a "Magnificent" and "Marvelous" Teacher!
Thank you for being my M and M!
 
Super easy and SO cute.

POST-Divider NAME

1 comment:

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!