Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

A huge thank you to Ashley at Shopaholic Mommy for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow, I'm in shock.  My second award in two months!  I was speechless when I read I had received this. But every little bit of encouragement is so very much appreciated. Thanks again Ashley! 
Here's how it works:
Thank the person that awarded you by linking them back in this post.
Tell us 7 random things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers 





Seven random things about me:

  1. I love Christmas.  
  2. I have held the same job for the last 20 years.
  3. I have never been in trouble for talking too much--I've always been extremely shy.
  4. I have never broken a bone.
  5. When I was much, much younger, I was given the Hope of America award.
  6. I love to read.
  7. I love cheesecake.

I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs that I've discovered:

Mama and the Monkey
Our Life in a Click
H is for Hillman
Henry Happened
Mom's of all Trades Masters of Little
Our Family World
The Purple Froggie Claystuff
Paisley Passions
Mommys Peanut Gallery

7 comments:

  1. Congrats :) now you have never broken a bone ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I am visiting from the Alexa hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I also love to read - what types of things do you read? And I'm curious about the Hope of America award!

    Thanks again!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so welcome, Stephanie. I love your blog. I like to read just about anything, but my guilty pleasure is historical romance novels. As for the Hope of America award; it is an award that recognizes students who possess leadership, ethical and moral character, academic achievement, and show promise of future success and service to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read too! It's like going on a vacation without ever leaving your home!

    Congrats on your award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been by to say hello for a while so here I am trying to catch up with you. Congratulations on the award; I really like that one:)
    Hopefully I will have a book for you to read very soon!

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog. Following from the Social Hop. http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/ New to this and to blogging. Please follow me back.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!