Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Necklace and earrings


This is the newest necklace and earrings set I have created.  I'm happy with the necklace.  I really like the way it turned out, but I'm still up in the air about the earrings.  

The supplies I used:

Various beads (your choice)
Fishing line
Clasps/closures in metal to match your project
Earrings hooks
Jewelry tools










Just getting started here.  I decided to use very small seed beads and with the limited time that I had to spend on this project (when I actually turned my attention to it), it took some time to string all of these tiny beads on this necklace.

Total three strands of beads.  Each strand is
different with a variety of other beads.










  The finished piece has the three strands of beads twisted together and
the main focal piece dangling from a circle of bronze seed beads.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!