Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mod Podge Storage Cans






My newest Mod Podge creation.  Storage cans for my paint brushes, pens, scissors, and assorted tools.  These items were already being stored in jars and cans, but they were just plain old jars and cans.  I decided my craft closet need some sprucing up and out came the Mod Podge and tissue paper.  Isn't Mod Podge just the greatest stuff?






My supplies:
Mod Podge
variety of tissue papers & homemade or recycled papers (papers that give the deckle-edge when torn)
variety of ribbons, raffia, embellishments
hot glue gun & glue sticks
scissors



Mod Podge the tissue paper to the can and allow to dry.





Decorate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!