Monday, May 5, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #111


Happy Monday!  Welcome back to the Creative Corner Hop.
Wow, it's May!  and we'll be celebrating Mothers just next weekend.  Is everyone ready or getting there?  I'm not.  I don't know about you, but I had another busy weekend rush right on by and I can't believe it's Monday and time to go back to work already.

Here are this week's features:

What a beautiful bag.
New bag of upholstery fabric samples

Cute homemade card
Happy Birthday Card


YUM!
Best Homemade Salsa Recipe

Can't wait to see what all of you have been up to this week.





POST-Divider NAME

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy,
    thanks for featuring my new bag and for hosting this great party!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great party, Sandy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to be able to participate in your Creative Corner Hop. I love visiting all the different great blogs to check out their great posts. Thanks for hosting! ...www.PureGraceFarms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another amazing party.
    Have a Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting such a great party! Please stop by our party tonight, it starts at 7, because we love to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am now following you on Bloglovin' thanks for hosting the linkup I am number 56 lovemyhomeshop@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!