Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #110



Happy Tuesday!
Sorry I'm late getting this posted again.  My weekend got away from me and I quickly ran out of time.  I spent most of my Sunday at the hospital with my mom.  She's O.K., but it was a long day.  My brothers and I are planning a family reunion for my mom side of the family.  The date is coming up on us quickly, and we had a planning meeting set for Sunday also.  In happier news, on Saturday--my 5 year old granddaughter's dance team won first place in their dance competition and first place for costume and choreography.  Congratulations again Hayleigh!

This week's features are:

Look at these cute Oreos!
Easter Chick Oreos


YUM!  Orange Creamsicle in a cookie!
Orange Creamsicle Cookies


Chocolate Truffles--need I say more?  And these are simple to make!
Chocolate Truffles

I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to this week.

POST-Divider NAME

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your mother. Congrats to your lovely granddaughter! The costume is really gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for the party!
    Have a fabulous week!
    From Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mother. Thank you for taking the time to host this party. I'm following on several of your social media platforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. Popping over to your site now to follow you back. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing all of these lovely creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!