Monday, May 12, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #112

Good morning, and welcome back to the Creative Corner Hop!
I hope all the Moms had a terrific Mother's Day yesterday and everyone is having an awesome Monday.  My kids and granddaughters came over for a nice visit.  My daughter planned and prepared an incredible lunch for us.  It was fabulous.  Thank you!

I have started a new Pinterest board: Creative Corner Hop Features.  Every week I will pin the features to my new board.  You can follow it here:  Creative Corner Hop Features

The list of features follows, but don't stop there.  We had some really awesome posts linked up last week.  Did you see the terrific list of gift ideas for your Mom (pin it for next year--I did!).  The tasty-looking Raspberry Jalapeno Vinaigrette (going to try that for my next salad).  And a pretty little cost-saving tissue box--just to name a few.  Go check them out!

After reading this post, I had to feature this little girl.  How inspiring!

The Fight of Her Life


Lemonade + Cake = BLISS
Lemonade Cake

How cute are these tags?  I love them!
DIY Beverage Tags

Fab table!
DIY Slender Accent Table

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to.


POST-Divider NAME

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and your comments on my dvd shelves, I have linked it up, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! Thank you for Hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Mother's Day Sandy, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for featuring my little table. So happy to party here with you! :) Have a great week!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!