Monday, July 23, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #22


Happy Monday everyone!  So sorry for missing our Things We Find Pinteresting party this week.  I had a death in the family and left for a few days to attend the funeral.  I just didn't have enough time before I left to get it set up.


This week's most visited link is: Good Luck Banner from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes


How cute is that?  If you have popped in to Ashley's blog, go check it out.  She has lots of super cute, fun projects posted.  Thanks for sharing with us Ashley!

WOW! We had so many terrific projects linked up last week.  There have been so many talented crafters who have joined the Creative Corner Community.  Holly and I appreciate each and every one of you!  I can't wait to see what you link up this week. 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for another party!
    Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your loss....lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss.

    Blessings and my very best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love linking up here when I have a new project to share, and I've found some really great ideas here as well. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss! Thank you so much for hosting another great party sweet girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this blog hop again (already your follower). Listed here, where you can also join more blog hops at Monday Blog Hops Directory.

    The Quiet Mom blogging @ Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!