Monday, March 14, 2011

Crocheted Hot Pads


MATERIALS: Yarn color of your choice.


GAUGE: Size G crochet hook

CH 30, 3sc in second ch from hook. 
1.  1 sc in each ch across, working in the front loop only.  3 sc in last sc.

2.  Working in the back loop work 1 sc across to the beg. sc.  Sl st in beg. sc.

3.  Sc in ea st around until the corners fold in on themselves.



 Finish off leaving a long tail to stitch closed.  Weave the opening closed.












Abbreviations:

beg=beginning
ch=chain
sc=single crochet
sl st=slip stitch
st=stitch

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for swinging by 2 Against 1 - Twins and letting me know about my link! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks nice. I've always wanted to learn crochet. My sister is pretty good at it too. Thanks for joining my Monday blog hop :)
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following back from the Sunday Stroll. Thanks for joining the hop.

    Donna
    Pot of Gold Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Newest follower from the McHoppin’ Monday Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!

    ♥cyn♥
    http://cyn-thenutshell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I'm from the Boost my Blog hop. I'd love to learn to crochet. I look forward to future posts.

    Feel free to check out my blog here:http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to the monday blog hop! I am now following you back too!
    Tawna
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!