Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogger Stylish Award



A huge thank you to Stephanie at Henry Happened for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award! You can't imagine my surprise when I read I had received this.  Thanks again Stephanie!  It is very much appreciated.

To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

First off, I not sure I can really think of seven things about myself but I'll try.

  1. I have two beautiful little granddaughters whom I LOVE very much.
  2. I'm a member of the Romance Writers of America.  I love reading and writing--especially romance novels.
  3. Several years ago, I wanted to open my own gourmet dog treat bakery. I was going to name it the The Barkery.
  4. I'm a shopaholic.  Phew! There I said it.  I go shopping almost every day during my lunch hour.  Retail therapy is a great way to undo the stresses of the day.  I'm not sure my husband appreciates it much, but hey, you have to do whatever works...
  5. I'm addicted to my DVR.   I think it's the best thing to come along since sliced bread.  Now I never miss an episode of The Real Housewives or The Bachelor. You gotta love that!
  6. I'm of Irish descent.
  7. I have the most AMAZING daughter ever. 
    I would like to pass this award on to 10 stylish blogs that I've recently discovered:













    happyhealthyfamilies














    Visualized By Christy









    The Girlz Korner
    Imagination Cafe Blog
    Healthy Housewife Files
    Waiting in My Wings

    11 comments:

    1. Awe! Thank you so much! You're the best! I appreciate it more than you know. :-D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much for the blog award! I am honored! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hello. Congratulationzzz on your award!!!
      Thank you so much for considering me.
      and I really appreciate you taking some time to see what's in my blog :))
      take care,
      hynz

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you so much fo the award and for visiting my blog! I can't wait to check out some of the others that you've awarded as well!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you so much! I am honored! I love your blog and just realized I have YOU on MY list for the One Lovely Blog Award. Isn't that funny? :o) I've been working on the post with all of the recipients I want to honor in return for the Stylish Blogger and One Lovely Blog awards I have received, but I am behind. LOL! When it's ready, you'll be hearing from me. :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks, Cara. Now your really making me feel special! :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Stopping by to show some love from MBC. Will follow. Hop by my blog some time.http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congratulations on your award, you deserve it! Your blog is beautiful!

      I am stopping by from I ♥ Blogging, I wanted to say thank you for joining our hop!

      I would love if you could stop by www.mooseandtater.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hello!..Thanks for the follow...following you back from Adventures at Greenacre : )

      ReplyDelete
    10. Congrats on your award! I'm following you back now. Love Henry Happened, looks like we run in the same blog circle, lol : )

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hi! Thanks for the award again. Here's the link to the post for those whom I passed it on to: https://mail.google.com/a/measuringflower.com/#inbox/12f034f99f2706ed
      Have a great day! :-D

      ReplyDelete

    Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!