Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Madame Alexander Doll Clothes



Meet my model.  She was a set of two sister dolls, however, someone came into Amanda Callahan's Doll Shop and stole her twin right off the shelf!  So, my boss bought her for me as a play/dress up doll.  Thanks again, Leigh!  :) 

This is the outfit she came in. A cute little capri pant and ruffle-sleeved top.  I took her pants and top and made my own pattern and created this outfit.  If anyone would like a copy of this pattern, please contact me: sandyelli@gmail.com


I embroidered the flowers up the leg just to give it a little extra touch.  And then went around the edges of the sleeve and neck with the pink thread to give it a little extra color.

Then Leigh told me about Lexie & Jenny dolls and the patterns for their clothes.  You can buy these patterns online.  Lexie & Jenny patterns  These are some of the dresses I made from the Lexie and Jenny patterns.  As soon as my granddaughter(s) are a little older we can dress her up together.





I used leftover material from my granddaughter's nursery bedding on this dress.
 This overskirt is just a wide lace that was given to me.
  This is one of my favorites.  I bought some quilt coordinates and added a plain cotton piece that I had left over from another project.



Crafts2u Online Crafts Superstore




1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

    18 Doll Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!