Thursday, April 29, 2010

Apple Blossom Crocheted Flower Headband & Barrettes

Yesterday, I had to wait for delivery men to arrive at my daughter's new house. While I wiled away my time I whipped up a couple of new little flowers for some headbands and barrettes. They were quick and easy.
I really liked them—until I placed them next to the last ones I made. The other flower I crocheted is much prettier, more polished looking. These are cute, very petite. Better I think for the barrettes, but I definitely like the other flower for the headbands and the hats. What do you all think?

-->
TECHNIQUE USED: Crochet
MATERIALS: Cotton crochet thread, size 3 weight
GAUGE:  Size G crochet hook or size needed to obtain desired measurement. 
PATTERN:  You can find the pattern here:    Apple Blossom Crocheted Flower

-->

1 comment:

  1. I love your stuff! I knit, but wish I could crochet. I need to work on it. Your red baby hate and yellow duck sweater are so adorable! I'm a new follower everywhere: GFC, FB, and T.

    I saw you at Makobi Scribe's Stumble Upon Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!