Monday, April 7, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #107

Happy Monday!  Welcome once again to the Creative Corner Hop.

Sorry I didn't get it together last week and get this party posted.  Everything just got too busy for me.  I was trying to get a few things done before we went on a mini vacation.  My daughter ran in the Southern California Ragnar Relay, so we flew to San Diego and did some sightseeing while her team competed.  We had a great time and although she is sore, she loved it.  Here are the features:

Clean Eating Nachos 


Caramel Brownie Bites


DIY Throw Pillows


POST-Divider NAME

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Sandy
    I wish you a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for the party, have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting a great party :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, mini vacations are always great we try to take one every few months... thank you for hosting and have a wonderful day.. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a great party every week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for the feature!!! I hope everyone loves the clean eating nachos as much as my family does!!! And thank you for hosting this link-up, I love visiting other's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting a great party :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!