Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tasty Tuesday--Easy Rolo Stuffed Reese's P.B. Cup Cookies



On Sunday, my daughter came over to have dinner with us.
 I took the cheaters way out and used a box mix for the cookies I made.  Although, I did give them a little surprise.  I wrapped the cookie dough around a Rolo before baking.  I wondered if it would work with the Peanut Butter cups, but since this was a box mix, those pieces were small and it all worked out.  They were yummy.

So if you're pressed for time, these work great and no one will know you didn't make them yourself.  Unless they see you making them up from the package, like my daughter did.  :)


Mix per package directions.




Scoop a teaspoon of dough.  Push a Rolo into the middle of each cookie.


Cover the Rolo.  Use more dough if needed.


Bake per package direction.


Enjoy!
POST-Divider NAME

2 comments:

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!