Monday, August 12, 2013

Creative Corner Blog Hop #75


Thanks for joining me for the Creative Corner Hop.  I love to check out all of the creative projects that you
link up!  Since I wasn't able to narrow it down to just three this week, I am featuring four.   If you have been featured be sure to grab the "Spotlight is on You" from the right hand sidebar of my blog.


A beautiful handmade sweater from Ana Lopes at Ana Love Craft.


Fun cupcakes tips from Melissa Kaylene at Willamette Valley Wonder Woman.

A yummy salad from Liz Carcedo ar Nuestro Buen Provecho

And this terrific handwork on a cute little home project.




POST-Divider NAME

9 comments:

  1. Good choices for features! Love the heart cupcakes. Thanks for hosting the party too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a cupcake girl--I love finding cute new cupcakes/cupcake ideas.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my handmade sweater! It was a superb surprise :D
    I'm almost in holidays but tomorrow I think I'll join the great party.
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Spicy Chicken Pasta!! So Excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!