Monday, March 4, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #53


Happy Monday everyone!  Did everyone have a wonderful creative week?  The end of my week and weekend and were quite busy and I didn't get much done.  My mom is in poor health and had some surgery on Thursday.  She is doing fine, but she is elderly and it's getting harder on her.  So I will try to get something posted later today.

The feature post this week is: Ice Suncatchers by Barefoot by the Sea



Show us what you have been creating this week!


POST-Divider NAME

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!! I always love coming to your party!
    Have a great day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for the reminder to join the party ... Weight loss is in my future. I hope you will link up this Wednesday with us and share some ideas!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a great party!!

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy! Thank you so much for hosting this fab party! You do great work!

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting, Sandy! Hope you have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a wonderful party! I am your newest like on FB.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!