Monday, February 18, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #52


Well I'm back online.  Sorry the hop is late this morning.  I was in Hawaii all last week and yesterday was our travel day to get back home, but we ran in to a few difficulties to hang us up.  We finally made it home
(barely making our connecting flight, only because of problems at the connecting airport), but our luggage did not.  :(

So we're home.  Back to the cold and snow and away from the beautiful beaches, flowers and rippling waters.  :(    Reality sets in once again.

We have two features this week.  The first one is:  Rustic Valentine Wreath from the Green Willow Pond



and then: Valentines Heart Cookies from I'm Addicted to Recipes



Fabulous job ladies!  Everyone go check out these terrific projects and/or visit their blogs.  So what have you all been up to this week?






POST-Divider NAME

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a chance to get away for such a dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely vacation. Now to catch up on everything--might take me a little bit. :)

      Delete
  2. HI Sandy! Thanks for this FAB party!
    I love the features...
    Appreciate all the hard work you put in.

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we appreciate every single one of you that link up your AWESOME projects every week. Without you, this party wouldn't exist. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the feature Sandy! I appreciate you hosting the party :)

    hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for sharing this awesome project with us.

      Delete
  4. Thanks soooooo much for featuring my Valentine Heart Cookies! Have a great weekend!
    - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These cookies were so cute! And they looked they yummy. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sandy! My first time here and I'm so happy to check out some new blogs and make some new Bloggy friends! Thank you for hosting and I'm a new follower! Looking forward to joining in all your parties :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I popped in to your blog, but it looks like it's still under construction. I will go back at a later date. When you get going on those projects, be sure to come back and link them up on our Creative Corner Hop.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!