Monday, February 11, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #51


Hey everyone!  I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and got lots of crafting done.  :)  My weekend was busy and I didn't get much of anything done in the way of my crafting projects.  However, I did attend a very fun Valentine Chalk-Art workshop.  I will be practicing and hopefully posting some projects over the next few weeks.  :)  I won't be on the computer this week, but I have scheduled a few posts so maybe you all won't notice.  :)


This week's featured link is: DIY Valentine Candy Dishes from Two Yellow Birds Decor


These little dishes are so cute and could be used not just for Valentines, but also for Christmas.  Go check them out.  So what have you all been up to this week?



POST-Divider NAME

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting, Sandy! Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!