Monday, May 28, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #14


Good morning everyone!  We had a great turnout last week.  Holly & I want to thank everyone who visited and linked up all their wonderful projects.  Let's keep that momentum going turn this hop into a really great party.


We had another tie this week for our feature.  The first one is:   Black Forest Brownie Cupcakes from My Crowded Kitchen


and then:   DIY Canvas Print from Green PBnJ's


If you haven't already visited these great blogs, I hope you take a moment to pop in and check them out.  And any of the other great blogs that are listed.  I can't wait to see all the great posts linked up this week.




Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandy for hosting another party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, thanks so much for the feature! I was so excited to get your e-mail. Totally made my day. :) Hope you had a wonderful day! I'll be back to link up tomorrow. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invitation to join your party. I've linked up two of my most recent projects. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to link up! I've linked up my Double Chocolate Date and Almond Cookies - gluten free and grain free. Sorry I missed it last week, but I'm in this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!