Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Turquoiseand Silver Bracelet

 photo SilverTurquoiseBracelet_zps53d6e80c.jpg

The other night while
watching The Bachelor (yep, I love all the drama! I watch regularly.) I put together a few bracelets.  This was the first one.

A few years ago, I purchased a very pretty turquoise necklace from Lia Sophia.  But I don't really have much to wear with it.  So I decided to make a bracelet to go with it.  Only one problem, I should have looked at the necklace before starting the bracelet.  The necklace is turquoise and gold, not silver as I threw all over this bracelet.  So now I have two turquoise pieces that need something to go with them.  :)

Supplies:
gemstones
various metal beads
beading wire
toggle clasp
crimp bead
crimping tool
wire cutters
needle nose pliers


POST-Divider NAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!