Monday, March 17, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #105

Happy St.Patick's Day! And welcome back to the Creative Corner Blog Hop!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and got a lot of crafting done.  :)  My weekend was busy and I didn't get much of anything done in the way of my crafting projects, other than a little crocheting.


We had some awesome projects linked up last week. Here are the features:

The fab laundry bag.

Travel Drawstring Laundry Bag

This delicious cheesecake.
S'more Cheesecake

And these fun marshmallow pops.
Chocolate-dipped Marshmallow Pops


POST-Divider NAME

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Pops! I love your party and wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting uch a great party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting :). I'm new to the party.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!