Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pink Peppermint Fudge!


I found this recipe
while browsing through some blogs recently.  While I'm not a fan of mint, my husband loves it and peppermint is at the top of that list, so I immediately thought of him when I saw it.  It is one of the easiest (and quickest) recipes to make.  I made it up for him before I went to work one morning.  I can't attest for the taste, but my hubby loved it.  :)

Pink Peppermint Fudge

Original recipe makes 2 1/4 pounds

2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla baking chips
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
1 dash red food coloring


Directions:
Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.

Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth. When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and candy canes.

Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.





POST-Divider NAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!