Monday, December 30, 2013

Creative Corner Blog Hop #94


Did any of you
try to visit my site when it went down?  Ugh! Totally my fault.  I was so focused on getting everything wrapped up at work (so I wouldn't sit and tic off unfinished projects inside my brain the whole time I was off on Christmas vacation!)  And then my holiday preparations occupied more of my brain matter, I didn't pay much attention to my blog or e-mail for that matter.  My domain came up for renewal and I let the date come and go.  Christmas vacation finally arrived, I had time to relax and I noticed the traffic to my blog decreased dramatically until there was no at all!  YIKES!  I finally actually looked at my site and saw the problem.  I popped into my settings and fixed it and it won't happen again, since I changed the setting to "automatic".  I don't know why it wasn't set that way to begin with.  :)

I would like to extend my appreciation to all of you for your continued support over the past year.  My very best wishes to you and yours for a Happy, happy New Year!

This week's featured posts are:

This darling Santa Treat box.



This yummy pound cake.




And these cute little snowmen necklaces that everyone can make!


Snowman Washer Necklace from We Made That


POST-Divider NAME

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a darling little box! I will be making these next year. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a very Happy New Year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a Happy New Year also. And thanks for stopping by and linking up.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for coming by and linking up. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandy, Thanks so much for the feature! & the party today too! Wishing you a Happy New Year my blogging friend! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy, happy New Year to you also! I can't wait until I have a reason to make your pound cake. :) It looks delicious. Thanks for popping in and linking up.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!