Monday, July 22, 2013

Creative Corner Blog Hop #72


Wow, I can't believe it's Monday already.  Did everyone have a good weekend?  Mine flew by.  My girls came over for our family craft day to make shirts for an upcoming parade to celebrate a state holiday.  I started to get a migraine just as they were arriving and it quickly went from bad to worse.  I laid on the couch, while they worked on the shirts.  But they took photos and so I can get a post up, I just haven't had time yet.

The features this week:
Check out this great craft room!

Yum!  Cake.


Cute gift tags.






POST-Divider NAME

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy so much for featuring my Neapolitan 5-Layer Cake

    Have a wonderful week, and thank you for another party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fun party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!