Monday, July 8, 2013

Creative Corner Blog Hop #70


Did everyone have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend?  Ours was busy.  We had a couple of birthdays to celebrate.  My father-in-law turned 87 on July 5th, so my husband and I traveled to spend the weekend with him and my mother-in-law.  My brother-in-law and his wife also showed up.  It was fun to see everyone.  Then we got up early and left, so we could get home in time for our son's 30th birthday party.  :)

This week I added the voting feature to the links.  I hope you all will take advantage of checking everyone's links out and voting for your favorites.  Or should I say I tried to put in the voting feature.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?


POST-Divider NAME

2 comments:

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!