Friday, May 3, 2013

Clown Bean Bag Toss



My daughter-in-law is involved with The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.  This Saturday she is participating a fundraiser for them.  One of the projects she is involved in is the children's corral.  She contacted me and asked if I could make a bean bag toss game for her.  With the assistance of my husband, this is what we came up with.



I  sketched the clown onto the wood.  My husband cut it out.


He added hinges to the back to attach to supporting bars.  This way, the stand can lift apart and lay flat to be stored easily.















POST-Divider NAME

4 comments:

  1. It turned out great! So cute. That is something that can be used over and over again. Have wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Wanda. It was a lot of fun to make. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower and brand new blogger. I found you on Inspire Me MOnday! I LOVE this post, its so creatibve!! I'm excited to read around your blog! I'd love for you to come follow me at http://mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! So glad you found me. Thanks for following me and thanks for the compliment on my bean bag toss. It was so much fun to make. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!