Thursday, January 31, 2013

Discontinuing Things We Find Pinteresting Thursday



Sadly, we have decided to discontinue the Things We Find Pinteresting Thursday. I'm sorry to see this linky party go--I, myself, LOVE Pinterest and loved to look through my boards at fun things to link up and share.


However, Holly, from Holly's Stamping Addiction, and I have decided on a new hop to host each week.  The new linky party is for bloggers who wish to connect with other bloggers and make a few new friends.  You can link-up any of your social media: your blog, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Blog Frog, or You Tube.  Whatever you wish or all of them.  So I hope you all will be back next Wednesday and join us for our first Whatever Wednesday Linky party. 

And thanks to all who participated in the Things We Find Pinteresting Thursday linky party!  We enjoyed it while it lasted.  :)

POST-Divider NAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!