Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Low-calorie Chocolate Raspberry Pastry

We had all the kids over last Sunday to celebrate our oldest son's birthday.  So we barbequed and I threw together a bunch of finger foods to munch on.  One, was this Chocolate Raspberry Pastry.  It was so simple to make, very quick to put together and the best thing--it's low in calories!  A winning combination in my book.

I started with some mini fillo (phyllo) pastry shells that I found in the frozen section of my grocery store.  Then I used some Hershey Bliss candy.  Since I couldn't decide which would be better, I made two kinds, milk chocolate and the milk chocolate raspberry.  I cut them into quarters and put two pieces of candy into each pastry shells.  I baked them for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.  When they came out of the oven I popped a raspberry on top.  Voila! Your done and total calories per treat = 34  Trust me, they were worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these look so good, and I bet they taste great. I love the fact that they are so low in calories so there will be no guilt involved with this dessert. It will be the next dessert I make. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious. And you're right no guilt involved! You can't go wrong with these little treasures. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!