Monday, February 17, 2014

Creative Corner Hop #101

Happy President's Day everyone!  And welcome back to the Creative Corner Hop.
Sorry this is posted so late.  That's what happens when you give me a three day weekend--I get my days all confused.  Until about fifteen minutes ago, I didn't realize it was Monday--Yikes!  Then I was rushing to get this post put together.

Did everyone have a good Valentine's Day?  We had a great weekend.  It was my daughter's birthday, so we had the family over yesterday to celebrate. We all had a lot of fun.

The features for this week are:

This darling little knit hat.  Wish I was a better knitter, but this is so cute I might attempt it!



This yummy-looking dressing.


And this charming little Valentine card.


Now show us what you have been up to this week.




POST-Divider NAME

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sandy, for the party. Have a great week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say better later than never, Sandy. Happy birthday to your daughter - today is my hubby's birthday.. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be forgetful, but I usually remember eventually! :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Your welcome. Thanks for continuing to stop by and link up!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring the balsamic recipe! :) Hope you have a great week...and yep, holidays have a way of making our weeks feel all out of whack, but they're still nice when you get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I would try this recipe this weekend--I can't wait, it looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing it with us.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!