Monday, January 6, 2014

Creative Corner Blog Hop #95

Happy Monday!  And welcome once again to the Creative Corner Blog Hop.


I don't know about all of you, but the New Year is always tough on me.  It's hard to get back into the swing of things after so much time off work.  Even if I only had to go back for two days last week.  But I got through the short work week, and now I think things are back on track.

This week's features are:

This delectable Broccoli Artichoke Dip from Dear Creatives

This cute hanging towel from Hot Flash-n-Craft'n

And this compilation of dip mixes from WOW I Like That.  YUMMY!
    An InLinkz Link-up
   


POST-Divider NAME

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Sandy Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, Thanks for the feature & party!! Always love visiting you! Off to visit some others. Happy Monday! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having you visit and link up your terrific posts! Have a terrific week.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sandy! Hope you had a very Happy New Year and thanks for the party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy, happy New Year to you too! Thanks for stopping in and linking up. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! Your blog is beautiful! I linked up and became your newest follower! Would love if you visited my little craft blog, LifeSimply, at http://papulaboudreaux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow and compliment. :) Will pop right over to your blog and check it out. Thanks for stopping in. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!