Monday, October 7, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #83


Happy Monday everyone, and welcome to the Creative Corner Hop!
A place to showcase your creative talents.  I hope everyone had a terrific weekend.  Mine wasn't exactly as planned, but turned out pretty terrific anyway.


 

My husband surprised me with these beautiful roses and it just got better from there.  :)

Here are the features for the week:

If you love all things pumpkin then you can appreciate this tip.  Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice.



Now that it's fall, I have been looking for lots of yummy soup recipes that I can make up on those chillier days.  Take a look at this one--hmm...


I love potatoes!  Made any way.  And these baked potatoes look delicious--YUM.


How original is this dress?  Made from a potato sack of all things!  Go check out this post and see the transformation of this dress.  Terrific.  When I saw this, I knew I had to include it in this week's features.  :)

An InLinkz Link-up


POST-Divider NAME

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fun party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, Thanks for featuring my soup recipe. Hope you ge to make it & enjoy it! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to make this soon. Will let you know what we think.

      Delete
  4. No way!!! What a fun surprise to see my potato sack dress here!
    Thanks so much for featuring it!!

    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, this dress is so original and looks darling on her. How could I not feature it? :) You did an awesome job. Well done!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the great link party! I am following you! Come and find me at www.mamaknowsnest.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!