Monday, September 2, 2013

Creative Corner Hop #78


I finally updated the linky button for this hop.  I like it a lot better.
It's more specific to my blog.  And since Holly isn't participating in the hop anymore I decided it was time to change it up.  Besides this one is not all distorted when I try to make the graphic large.  I have listed the button code at the bottom of this hop, it's also on the right-side of my blog, feel free to grab it and post it on your blog.  I would appreciate it!

I want to send a whopper of a thank you to everyone rejoining us this lovely Monday morning, and a big humongous welcome to all the newbies linking up.  We had some wonderful links last week.  Here are the features:











Creative Corner Blog Hop

Follow on Bloglovin




POST-Divider NAME

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, congrats on making your new button, no small task. The features are all so yummy looking - thinkI may have to try them... thank you for hosting...have a wonderful week, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have been hungry when when I chose all of the features this week. They do look fantastic. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandy, Your button looks great! Thanks for hosting the party and for featuring my Strawberry Cake. Have a great week.
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like it a lot better. I can't wait to try your fantastic looking cake. Thanks for coming by and linking up.

      Delete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!