Monday, September 3, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #28


Good Morning everyone!  Have you all been enjoying your holiday weekend?  I certainly have.  Although I have completed many of my projects, but I guess there is always time for that.  And as you can see, I'm late getting the hop up and going.



We have a tie again for this week's feature.  And they are both baked goods--Mmm...pumpkin muffins and ginger cookies.  Fall must be in the air.






I can't wait to see what you all link up this week.




POST-Divider NAME

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy for another party
    Hope you're having a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Always a fun linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting another round! Glad you enjoyed the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of healthy, tasty and delicious
    Easy Dried Kale Chips!

    Here’s the link:
    http://www.momessentials.net/easy-dried-kale-chips-recipe/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!