Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things we find Pinteresting Thursday #3

Things We Find

Today's "Pinteresting" theme is Spring cleaning and organization.  That's what this time of year is all about--beginning anew.  The pin I posted is actually something I have recently done.  Although I put my own spin on it.  I didn't use a dowel.  I bought a shoe organizer that would fit the size of a door.  So I had to cut it to the size I needed, to fit under my kitchen sink.  I used pinking shears to cut it, and cut close to the edge of the pocket so I didn't need to finish the edge.  For the top, I glued a flap over, adding some additional cardboard in between for extra strength and then attached grommets so I could hang it.  I used the small hooks from 3M.  The type with the adhesive back and metal hook that moves.  It worked great, and every is so organized and tidy!  So THANK YOU! to Imperfect Homemaking for this fabulous idea.



If you liked this post, please vote for my blog on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!