Monday, December 3, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #41



So are delving into the holiday season with all you've got...or like me panicing at how quickly the holiday is approaching? I feel unorganized and scattered this year, which is very unlike me. But the holiday is coming regardless, so I'm doing my best to focus and get things done.

This week's feature is: Christmas Chocolate Dipped Oreos from We-Made-That.com



YUM!  Don't they look delicious?  Go check out her site. 





POST-Divider NAME

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our Christmas Chocolate Dipped Oreos. They sure were yummy (yep all gone already!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this party.Also added this to my events list...
    Have a great day!
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party Sandy! How can it be December already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I think I just gained weight just looking at those cookies! :) Thank you for hosting another great party!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Sandy! What a fun party!
    Hop you have a great week!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!