Monday, August 20, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #26



Happy Monday everyone!  We had a busy week and weekend.  Before I knew it, it was over with and Monday was here!  Did all of you get lots of crafting done last week?  There were so many terrific projects linked up last week, I can't wait to see what you all bring this week.


The feature from last week's hop was a three way tie!  The three links are:   Yellow and Gray Handmade Tote from Handmade by Hilani


Giant Cookies filled with Chocolate from Something Sweet


Owl Bag from Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party...have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party! Boy, August is going fast. Happy week to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic to be featured, thanks for stopping by my Blog, and letting me know! I'm gonna get my link up now, for another project! Have a great week (this weekend did fly by)! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy
    Thanks soooooooo much for featuring my CookiNashe :)
    I'm very honored!:)
    And thanks for another party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me this week Sandy. I really appreciate it.

    Will have to find something lovely to link up this week.

    Sarabeth
    Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hard to believe summer has flown by, back to school tomorrow for my kiddo. Have a great week. Theresa @ DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi... I found your blog just now... It is fabulous ... I have just started a new website, even though I have been blogging for a few years now...

    Please do check my website and let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!