Monday, August 13, 2012

Yummy Salad


One of my co-worker's gave me this recipe and it's too delicious not to share!  It's quick, easy and refreshing.  A great summer salad for your next BBQ, potluck dinner, or just as a quick easy lunch.


Salad Ingredients
Spring Salad Mix
Blackberries
Strawberries
Blueberries
Raspberries
Avocado
Red onion
Sugared walnuts or  pecans

Dressing ingredients
2 cups Mayo
1/3 cup raspberry (or Pomegranate) Vinegar
3 Tbsp. raspberry jam
1/2 cup half and half
2/3 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. poppy seeds


1. Mix together all salad ingredients.


2. Blend all of the dressing ingredients.


3.  Enjoy your yummy salad!

6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delicious - will have to give it a try. TFS!

    Holly
    Holly's Stamping Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Mom's Monday Mingle!

    Yummy indeed :)

    Please stop by & say Hello, if you haven't already. (And follow)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious. Perfect combo of sweet and savory. I just started following. Follow me back if you like my blog!
    Asilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious. And I bet it can be modified in a million ways. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... this is amazing. I've never had a salad like it before but I will be making it this weekend and I am also featuring your post tomorrow at Doodles & Stitches so grab a featured button :) and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely making it this weekend... I am always hyper for Spring right after Christmas...and this will help with the illusion ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!