Monday, July 16, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #21


Wow, can you believe it's Monday already?  Where did the weekend go?  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  



There were so many amazing projects linked up again last week!  I have been so busy at work and home, I didn't even have a free moment last week to go visit everyone's blogs and leave a comment.  So sorry!  I haven't even had time to get my blog post ready for today.  If I have time I'll try and get something up this afternoon.   I have a cute Mod Podge Birdie I put together over the weekend I thought I would share. 


Last week's most popular link was: Brownies with a Layer of Cookie Dough from Something Sweet--Winnie's Blog


Looks delicious!  Thanks for sharing with us Winnie.  There have been so many talented crafters who have joined the Creative Corner Community.  Holly and I appreciate each and every one of you!  I can't wait to see what you link up this week. 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Looking forward to seeing what everyone links up!
    Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooooooo much for featuring my Chocolate-chip Cookie-dough. I'm very honored!:)

    and thanks for another party
    Hope you have a great week, hopefully not as hot as it is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting, and for visiting my blog! So glad to be here. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!